[digiKam-users] People thumbnail not zoomed to face?

woenx marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 1 12:53:26 BST 2019

Are you sure it has not always been like that? I remember it was suggested as
an improvement for the whole face recognition function, because the whole
picture, and not only the face, was used as a People thumbnail. I thought
there was a bug report about this specific issue, but I can't find it now.

In any case, I believe that when a new person is added, a face thumbnail
should be added automatically (which the user can change if she/he wishes).