[digiKam-users] People thumbnail not zoomed to face?

AdamWu Adam_5Wu at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 1 05:14:19 BST 2019

I was using face recognition in version 5.x, and remembered the thumbnails in
the "People" view zooms and centers to the face.

I recently upgraded to 6.2.0, and decided to rebuild the whole database. But
after doing so, I found that the thumbnails in the "People" view are exactly
the same as the normal thumbnails -- the faces are no zoomed or centered
anymore.

Maybe some configurations have changed in the 6.2.0?
Could someone shed some light on me? Thanks very much!