[digiKam-users] Date selection of Dates view calendar resets on its own

Boz Avram theodormcl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 22:19:46 BST 2019

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue with a date filter when the left tab is on Dates, and a top row tab is on Thumbnails. I am able to select a date on the calendar widgets, the date is properly highlighted, and correct thumbviews initially appear. But shortly, perhaps within a minute or so, of no user initiated activity, the date gets de selected byItself,  and the thumb view shows all unfiltered photos. The biggest problem for me is when this de selection occurs while I am in the middle of selecting photos for some further action (e.g. add a tag, and such).
Setup: digiKam 6.3, Windows 10.
Any suggestion on if there is some setup I can change to avoid this reset would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Avram

Sent from my iPhone