[digiKam-users]     --> Batch Date/Time Update Vídeos does not work ?

Alex Antão alex at familiaturista.com.br
Wed Oct 16 19:22:02 BST 2019

But why can I set Date/Time correctly for one video alone, but not all from dialog ?

---- Ativado Qua, 16 out 2019 14:42:49 -0300 Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> escreveu ----

Hi,

Video are read only even if for mp4 format, It's can be possible to patch metadata with ffmpeg. But i don't implement this kind of workflow as all others format still in read only, and the metadata syntax is not homogeneous in ffmpeg.

Typically, for all video files, you need to use XMP sidecar. Look in Setup/metadata config panel for details.

Best

Gilles