[digiKam-users] Digikam will not run on latest MacOS Catalina

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 20:23:14 BST 2019

I just read a review on Catalina - it's going to be fun
- Unsigned apps can still run, but even access to the desktop must be allowed
- OpenGL should have been removed and no App can be built over XCode with
OpenGL anymore
- Photoshop Elements 2019 and CS6 will not start anymore
- Steinberg music software also no longer compatible
- NFS problems can be found while googling...

Maik