[digiKam-users] How to find where metadata is stored?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 14:28:19 BST 2019

Hi,

The edit metadata tool use file metadata as well everywhere. It do not edit
database info directly.

If you modify file metadata, and after you force digiKam to sync database
with file metadata, the database will be updated with your changes. Look
Album menu option named "Reread metadata from files". Maintenance tool has
also a section to sync back database with file metadata.

Best

Gilles Caulier