No subject

Sun Oct 27 01:32:15 BST 2019

progress!

One little problem in converting files (batch-->convert images):  tags
are not fully assigned to the new file. The tags do appear in
Metadata-->Edit IPTC, but they do not appear in the thumbnail so I'm
concerned they are not added to the digikam database. The caption does
transfer to the new format.

This is for tiff->jpeg and png->jpeg, all that I've tested.

Lawrence