[digiKam-users] digiKam 6.4.0: flick export issue

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 18:04:29 GMT 2019

Hi

I think the problem is not only the port , but IP address itslef. In the
request sent to flickr, the address provided is the localhost:1965
(oauth_callback=http://127.0.0.1:1965/), so I guess no  way to get an
answer.

As I normaly don't remove the account, and once the authentication is
set, then I suppse  you can move from one release to another without problem

so I was thinking to go back to a previous release (I went back to
DK6.2) but without success.

can someone help me ?

thanks

frederic