[digiKam-users] digiKam 6.4.0 is released

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 10:15:59 GMT 2019

Hi all

just installed DK6.4, thanks for this great new release !

just got a problem with export to flickr. I exported one album , and it
worked well.

Then I , by error, clicked on "remove account" on the DK export window,
so I tried to create it again, flickr page opened , but when I
authorized flickr , I got an error message (see below, sorry , it is in
french):

=> seems not configured to accept connexion on port "1965", anything has
been changed in DK6.4 ?

thanks

  Ce site ne peut pas fournir de connexion sécurisée

127.x.x.x a envoyé une réponse incorrecte.

  * Essayez d'exécuter les diagnostics réseau de Windows.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR