[digiKam-users] Changing location of .dtrash directory

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 07:05:21 GMT 2019

Hi,

.dtrash are an hidden subdirectory hosting all delete files for the
collection. I located to root place of the collection to be portable. Ex :
for removable media.

Also, if you place .dtrash in another partition (removable or not),
deletion will take age to move files from a partition to a new one.

So re-locate .dtrash is a bad idea...

Best

Gilles Caulier