[digiKam-users] Installing digiKam on Linux Mint 19.2

Barry Robinson robinsonbarry at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 7 03:35:00 GMT 2019

Hi Mick,
Thanks for taking the time to write out the details and just to the level I need for success.  The only detail I had to google is why I couldn't see the dot folder (.digikam) when I browsed to its location.  I know know why dot-folders are created and Ctrl-h toggles their hidden status.
Thanks again,
Barry