[digiKam-users] Showing the tags of the currently selected item

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Mon Nov 4 18:37:26 GMT 2019

On Mon, 04 Nov 2019 07:06:18 +0100
Remco Viƫtor <remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> At least from version 6.3 the taglist has an option to show the
> assigned tags. Click the icon with a chain (?) on it next to the
> search box under the tag hierarchy, that will show the assigned
> tags, and non-assigned ancestors of assigned tags, and hides all
> others.

I also have 6.3 and it's not working for me.

Here's the link of before clicking on the chain link

https://i.imgur.com/O5rWZHy.png

and here's how it looks after clicking on the chain link

https://i.imgur.com/iYNMAwU.png

Am I missing something?Is there another step? or I'm on the wrong
tab...

--
sknahT

vyS