[digiKam-users] Showing the tags of the currently selected item

Dougie Nisbet dougie at katsura.uk
Sun Nov 3 19:55:51 GMT 2019

On 03/11/2019 19:50, Dougie Nisbet wrote:

> Is there a way to show the tags of the currently selected item? I've
> come across a couple of methods:

It's always the way. You spend ages trying to work out how to do
something, google here and there, and decide eventually to post.

Then find the answer two minutes later.

While hovering I noticed that tags were displayed under 'digiKam
Properties', so I opened that sidebar on the right, and it does exactly
what I'm after. Don't know how I missed it.

As you were ...

Thanks

Dougie