[digiKam-users] Face detection not working in new 7.0.0 beta?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 13:10:27 GMT 2019

Hi,

It miss certainly XML data file for new DNN engine. I don't yet check if
all data files are properly  embedded in AppImage.

Also look compare 6.4.0 and 7.0.0 AppImage bundles. there is extra 200 Mb
in new version. This is certainly due to both version embedded in file at
the same time. I currently re-build all from scratch to purge all previous
files compiled.

So be patient, the first bundles generated was compiled and uploaded to
check if all compiled fine everywhere with new code.

Best

Gilles Caulier