[digiKam-users] The stacked images tool appears to be non-functional.

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu May 30 11:36:17 BST 2019

Hi,

To investiguate this kind of problem, we need to see the debug statements
printed on the console when you run this tool. So start digiKam from a
console and share all messages here.

Second point is to try to reproduce the dysfunction with your photo. Please
share the files using the cloud web service.

Note : it's always better to report this kind of problem using bugzilla
instead the mailing list. Bugzilla store all the project story and is
managed with a database where we can queries with complex rules for
investigation. Mailing list is a poor support tool, used to respond quickly
to a small problem. So please, if you can open a file in Bugzilla, we will
appreciate, and we continue to talk about in the opened report.

Best

Gilles Caulier