[digiKam-users] The stacked images tool appears to be non-functional.

James Orr jorr1948 at earthlink.net
Wed May 29 21:16:31 BST 2019

I am copying slides, and am making three CR2 images at EV 0, 1.5, and 3.
I have been using Aurora HDR 2019 in batch mode. It is fast and easy. I
decided to try the stacked images tool in DigiKam. The opening window
shows align_image_stack as version 2019.0.0; it shows enfuse as version
4.3 (this is confusing because the enfuse/enblend web site only has
version 4.2).

I selected 3 CR2 images as a test. I made sure that I highlighted them
in the stacked images window. It has now been 20 minutes and the
Pre-processing Bracketed Images indicates that the process in under
progress, and tells me this can take a while. This long is wrong. I
wonder what is going on.
--
James M. Orr 2705 E Sussex Way Fresno, CA 93726