[digiKam-users] Just over 100k photos - mysql internal or sqlite

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed May 29 13:30:57 BST 2019

Across the network, sqlite is not the problem, as you CANNOT store the
database on a network file system. It must be in local. Only the collection
can be on a remote storage.

So the network bandwith usable to consult the collections is the real
problem.

With a remote Mysql, you use more bandwith with the database.

Gilles Caulier