[digiKam-users] Oops: removing Akonadi

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 12:00:02 BST 2019

In general when you have problems with your package and dependencies,
file a bug with the packagers, in your case whatever opensuse repository
you install from. Ask them to compile without akonadi support. And for a
reference why, you can refer to Gilles statement below. With some luck
they will agree, one dependency less also makes the packagers job easier.