[digiKam-users] Even More fighting with DigiKam

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed May 1 05:57:43 BST 2019

Hi,

Great tto hear that you found the origin of the problem. As i suspect, the
malware extra program make a mess on computer instead to secure well the
operating system.

If digiKam refuse to run even your tune in malware application, remember
that digiKam.exe use plenty of shared libraries (.dll) which will be
certainly also blocked from malware stuff...

My tip : secure your host computer differently and do not use this "waste
of time" malware stuff...

Best

Gilles Caulier