[digiKam-users] Suggestion for improving filtering view

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Tue Mar 26 15:18:07 GMT 2019

Hi,

What I'd like and would find useful is to be able to filter for some
text in the album view.

Just like in the search tab, just a search box to limit/filter by a
string for example:

photo-yyyymmdd-9999.cr2 and I could type mmdd and it would filter by
mmdd.

Often, I'm looking for a specific photo, I know the number and I
don't want to scroll the 1000 or so images to reach it, but I also
want to see the neighbours to select which one to get.

Thanks

Syv

--
sknahT