[digiKam-users] "Orphaned" Digikam Tags

Aliks david3.lischka at gmx.com
Mon Mar 18 14:04:38 GMT 2019

To answer your questions:

The same problem has been present for over a year, across several 5.x.x
versions.  Currently I am using the 6.0.0 appimage and SQLite database.

As suggested, I used the migration tool to migrate the database, but this
made no difference - the orphan tag messages are all still showing at
startup time.

Is it possible that some tags are attached to files which are not images, eg
xxxxxx.jpg.xmp ??

One other random error message at startup:

/tmp/.mount_digikak4sUt2/AppRun: line 21: [: missing `]'

Probably not relevant

David