[digiKam-users] Gimp, Kimageformats, Digikam, sun is shining...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 13:25:47 GMT 2019

Hi,

KF5 version 5.56 is just released. In changelog from KImageFormats, i can
see this :

KImageFormats

  ras: fix crash on broken files
  ras: protect the palette QVector too
  ras: tweak max file check
  xcf: Fix uninitialized memory use on broken documents  <===
  add const, helps understand the function better
  ras: tweak max size that "fits" in a QVector
  ras: don't assert because we try to allicate a huge vector
  ras: Protect against divide by zero
  xcf: Don't divide by 0
   <===
  tga: fail gracefully if readRawData errors
  ras: fail gracefully on height*width*bpp > length

I currently rebuild all bundle with this release.

Gilles Caulier