[digiKam-users] Unable to scroll through trash bin.

Sheridan Price sheridanmp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 19:08:57 GMT 2019

Hello;
I installed a screen cast program, recorded trying to scroll through trash
and all is working now.
I don't understand why but it's fine now. There was mention of having to
let the program "sit" for a while but it had already sat for a couple of
days when it wasn't working yesterday but, as I said, works now.
Thanks everyone for your replies.
Regards
Sher