[digiKam-users] Deleted tags re-appear

J Albrecht heviiguy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 09:24:09 BST 2019

I suspect that you have a photo or two on your system which is/are still tagged with the old tags. If ANY of the photos scanned by digiKam contain the old tags, they will be shown in the tag tree. Do a search for photos containing the old tags from the left panel. When found, using the right panel, deselect the old tags and apply the new tags.