[digiKam-users] Multiple tags/multiple individuals of same species

Nicolas Boulesteix nico.boulesteix at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 11:58:48 BST 2019

Hi,
If you just want to count the number of bird of a same species in a photo,
you could probably use a separate "count" tag with the number of bird of
the determined species in the photo, but for different species, may be try
with the face tag in digikam which may be permitt to tag some areas in a
photo ? (But personnally I don't use it).

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Boulesteix - Chasseur de Lueurs - http://www.photonoxx.fr