[digiKam-users] Multiple simultaneous keyword entry

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Sat Jul 27 18:45:42 BST 2019

Le 27/07/2019 à 19:38, digikam at 911networks.com a écrit :
> On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 19:12:26 +0200
> "jdd at dodin.org" <jdd at dodin.org> wrote:
>

>> what is the difference between entering a "," and entering a "CR"??
>> same number of keypress
>>
>> or maybe you want to do a copy/paste from an other app?
>>
>> in fact, I just tested the proposed way (enter tags then Enter),
>> it's extremely fast
>
> I think that you are missing the point.
>
> He was using something else and he is trying to replicate the same
> thing in DK instead of adapting to DK to end up with similar results.

I understand that

if the question was "is it possible to type multiple tags separated by
comas", the answer is no.

But I have the feeling the OP want to use some tag list from an other
app, like excel. If so, it's possible to export fields with whatever
separator one needs

but I dunno if this kind of copy/paste will works in digikam

jdd

--
http://dodin.org