[digiKam-users] Multiple simultaneous keyword entry

Alan H webaccounts at live.com
Sat Jul 27 14:13:37 BST 2019

If, perhaps, you meant importing a hierarchal list, as you can for Lightroom and iMatch, the only way I found after a lot of Googling is this from another digikam-user…

For a “dummy” file/photo, use exiv2 or exiftool to write the (very big) list into the metadata of the file/photo. Import the file into digiKam and it will create the list for use by other photos. Haven’t tried this myself since I’m having other issues that need to resolved first. Good luck.