[digiKam-users] red X on map view

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 07:02:58 BST 2019

You are in the map in the left sidebar. This is used to search for images with
geolocation information. You can draw a rectangle around the images in the
map, all images within the selection are displayed in the Icon view. Images
outside the selection on the map are marked with the red X. The right sidebar
also has a map and is more useful for showing the position of the selected
images.

Maik