[digiKam-users] "Legible themes"

woenx marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 17:07:43 BST 2019

Hey, now that you are discussing digikam themes, are these the same as the
Plasma Color Schemes that can be found here?
https://store.kde.org/browse/cat/112/

In theory I could add one of these ".colors" files in digikam, and it would
be listed in the themes menu, right? (I know I can't do that directly on the
appimage, but I could unpack and pack it with the file).

In that case, is there any color scheme editor for these files, or are they
created by hand? It would be then quite easy to try alternative schemes or
fine-tune existing ones.