[digiKam-users] Multi-user digiKam setup?

Leo Gaspard digikam-users at leo.gaspard.io
Sat Jan 26 01:13:13 GMT 2019

Hello,

I'll try asking just one last time, by decreasing order of importance:
 * Is digiKam not unbearably slow when the pictures are on a WebDAV and
   the database a remote MySQL?
 * Does putting the digiKam database in MySQL put the WebDAV password in
   the MySQL?
 * Does digiKam work properly with collections on read-only filesystems
   and especially read-only WebDAV?
 * Does anyone have any feedback about sharing a digiKam database with
   other people (and not only other computers from the same person)?

(more details in the quote below)

Cheers,
  Leo