[digiKam-users] Tagging the amount of species in a photo

Amoure babbaamoure at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:20:08 GMT 2019

Hi

I am new to both camtrapR and digikam and I am using both these tools to
help analyse my camera trap data for wildlife camera traps. I am using
digikam to identify and tag my species to create metadata. Thus far I Have
named my tags and done it in the hierarchy order. I.e. species->
elephant->female->male->calf. However, I would like to identify how many
elephants for example is in a single photo. I am unable to find any help
regarding this online  and if I have to tag it, how will that work as the
amount of species in a photo is not a set number. Is there a way that I can
achieve this?

I hope this makes sense.

Thank you in advance