[digiKam-users] how to use similarity search

Mario Frank mafrank at uni-potsdam.de
Wed Jan 9 08:42:47 GMT 2019

Hi Frederic,

In fuzzy image search, there is no "go" button.
When you select an image to search similar images for,
the search is done after a short delay automatically.

If you do not get any results, you maybe haven't
updated the fingerprints (This can be done with the
button in duplicates tab).
If you did update the fingerprints, perhaps try it with
a different similarity range.

Regards,
Mario