[digiKam-users] MP4 video orientation dk6b3

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 19:38:07 GMT 2019

I am wondering if straight ffmpeg / ffplay can be utilized instead of qtav.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> Date: 2019-01-05  10:11 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: [digiKam-users] MP4 video orientation dk6b3