[digiKam-users] MP4 video orientation dk6b3

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 18:33:42 GMT 2019

Ok, the cause is clear, I'm using the last stable version QtAV-1.12 under
openSUSE. 6 days later after release, the automatic rotation detection was
added to QtAV. However, setting the rotation is now adding up to the detected
rotation  (bad solution), which confirms my observation with the AppImage. We
have to solve that somehow.

Maik