[digiKam-users] Export to Facebook: App Not Setup

Samuel Gilbert Samuel.Gilbert at USherbrooke.ca
Tue Jan 1 17:11:18 GMT 2019

Hello,

It has been a while since I tried to export photos from Digikam to Facebook.

Now, in DK 5.9.0 on Arch Linux, when I select some photos and go to Export ->
Export to Facebook, I get the following message in the browser after login in:

App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have
access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for
permissions.

I tried to play around with the app permissions on Facebook, but to no avail.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Samuel