[digiKam-users] database pointed at subset of same files in rearranged folders

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 11:27:02 GMT 2019

I have read your text only in part to understand what it is about. The answer
is no. Whatever you are trying to rename the root folder etc, it will not
work.

1. Digikam is currently not multi OS capable with the same database and
different mount paths. But there is already an untested patch.
2. DigiKam has no rights management. Any user can delete or add tags.
Likewise, it is not possible to hide folders from specific users.

Maik