[digiKam-users] Gimp, Kimageformats, Digikam, sun is shining...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 13:06:00 GMT 2019

This week end, i will rebuild all bundles with KF5 5.55 and see where is
the problem.

I fear, in fact that we need later to do a XCF image loader as well in
digiKam core, to not depend of KimageFormats, which is not well
maintained...

Perhaps the idea is to extend the plugin loader in digiKam 6.1.0 to permit
to  write image loaders as plugins for better flexibility.

Gilles Caulier