[digiKam-users] Fwd: copy of collection and database onto new device

Ty Mayn tyrus.mayn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:58:09 GMT 2019

  Using gmail webclient in this mailman listservice my own initial posting
is not delivered to my inbox but remains in sentbox  My purpose is joining
one more question to this thread topic and the questions already in the
initial post.  Not being clear on how the thread will me managed I am
forwarding with the other questions embedded/forwarded below.
      My added question:
 Where is the configuration file used by digikam program at startup?
'    My other questions relate to some of my schematic guesswork (without
being a programmer inspecting code) on how the digikam program responds to
matching up filenames and parameters in its database compared to image
files encountered on a new device or a new path? Thanks
Ty