[digiKam-users] digikam mariadb configuration fail

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:49:45 GMT 2019

A quick note of when this error message occurs and what conditions cause:

digikam.coredb: Core database: have a structure version  0
digikam.coredb: Core database: version not available! Giving up schema
upgrading.

The "Albums" table already exists in the digiKam database. But either the
"Settings" table does not exist or the entry "DBVersion" is deleted. It would
definitely have to be manually checked or repaired.

Maik