[digiKam-users] digikam mariadb configuration fail

leoutation at gmx.fr leoutation at gmx.fr
Sun Feb 10 16:44:03 GMT 2019

On 2/10/19 4:51 PM, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> The "No carrier" messages are really strange.
>
> I suspect something broken in your network configuration or something
> like that. This can explain all your dysfunctions.

On an other PC, digikam-git/external mariadb works fine.
All my files, conf, etc, are local on hard drive, too. Same Arch system
version, same digikam-git version, same images collections.
"No carrier" is displayed the same way, each ten seconds, i don't have
any problem with that...
digikam with no problem console debug:

digikam.general: Stacked View Mode :  1
digikam.dimg: "/home/youseur/images/1perso/1modèles/noir.jpeg"  : JPEG
file identified
digikam.general: Stacked View Mode :  0
"No carrier"
"No carrier"
"No carrier"
"No carrier"
"No carrier"
"No carrier"
"No carrier"
"No carrier"
"No carrier"
"No carrier"
"No carrier"
"No carrier"
"No carrier"
qt.qpa.xcb: Unhandled client message:  "_E_COMP_FLUSH"
qt.qpa.xcb: Unhandled client message:  "_E_COMP_DUMP"

--
Maderios