[digiKam-users] Experiencing several critical bugs with DigiKam 6.4.0 on macOS Mojave

rkdelabarthe rkdelabarthe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 18:50:04 GMT 2019

Hi again,

Just to give you additional information, I've digged into the logs of my
terminal session and I found this:
dbus[1713]: Dynamic session lookup supported but failed: launchd did not
provide a socket path, verify that org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist is
loaded!

After googling a little bit, here is what I can say:
MacPorts is not installed on my computer and after reading this
https://github.com/rickysarraf/digikam/blob/master/README.MACOSX,
I assume it unnecessary since I installed Digikam through the package .pkg
that I've downloaded.

Am I wrong?
RK