[digiKam-users] Manage RAW+JPEG pairs

Paolo Giordanello paolo.giordanello at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 01:50:56 GMT 2019

Hello,

I’m new to digiKam and despite I read the documentation and the immense Dmitri Popov’s “digiKam Recipes”  I couldn’t find any information about how to effectively manage the RAW+JPEG pairs.

My question is: there are some ways to assign tags/categories/labels only to the JPEG file and transpose it to the RAW file (or viceversa)?

And also if you have personal suggestions about how to organize the two files in the most tidy way could you please share with me your methodology?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Paolo