[digiKam-users] Possibility to "undo" in Album view?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 17:28:25 GMT 2019

The problem to implement Album history is to trace all changes in File
system and database. The last point is very tedious and can be critical, as
database corruption can be introduced while moving in history, especially
due to bugs.

So implementing this king of feature require a very good skill. I'm not
sure that we can assign this task to a student.

Best

Gilles Caulier