[digiKam-users] DigiKam 6.1.0 "Not Responding"

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 08:47:16 BST 2019

Hi,

Sound like a big failure from your computer. Here digiKam work like a charm
under Windows 7 and Windows 10.

Check well your antivirus configuration which is generally the first source
of program dysfunctions under this operating system, as plenty of hidden
settings are configured to limit the computer utilization by the end
users...

Best

Gilles Caulier