[digiKam-users] DigiKam 6.1.0 "Not Responding"

Zootopiagirl Jackie zootopiagirl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 11:22:19 BST 2019

Hi,
I am a new digiKam user, I have a HP Envy laptop running Windows 10. The
first time I imported images and started tagging them digiKam worked fine.
When I loaded the program the next day to continue work the program
continues to give the message "digiKam not responding" and I can't do
anything at all not even click through images.

Is there a way to fix this?

P.S. I have no IT technical background I am an ecologist so please be kind
with replies in plain layman's terms.