[digiKam-users] Image resolution change

Peter Albrecht peter at crazymonkeys.de
Fri Aug 23 22:42:42 BST 2019

Hello,

to change the resolution of a JPG image do the following steps (I am using
digikam 5.9.0 at the moment):

1. open the image in the editor (Menu > Item > Open...)
2. in the menu choose: Transform > Resize ...
3. enter new dimension on the right side
4. click "OK" button in the lower right corner
5. save the image

If you have to change the resolution of several images, you can use the "Batch
Queue Manager":

1. in album view select one or more images
2. in the menu choose: Item > Add to New Queue...
3. select a tool in the lower right corner: Base Tools > Transform > Resize
4. configure new dimensions in the upper right corner
5. click "Run" button in the toolbar

Regards,
	Peter