[digiKam-users] Digikam .xcf saga

Hans-Peter hans-ph at web.de
Fri Aug 23 18:13:37 BST 2019

On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 12:26:09 +0200
leoutation at gmx.fr wrote:

> On 8/23/19 4:29 AM, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> > The solution with tumbler is somewhere in one plugin :
> >
> > https://github.com/xfce-mirror/tumbler/tree/master/plugins

I also found
https://community.linuxmint.com/software/view/gnome-xcf-thumbnailer
however on my Manjaro this is not installed; instead i found a
/usr/lib/xfce4/xcf-thumbnailer
Don't know where the source comes from, maybe an XFC4 variant of the gnome
thumbnailer.

HP

--
Why taunt me? Why upbraid me? I am merely a genius, not a god.