[digiKam-users] Digikam .xcf saga

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 03:29:04 BST 2019

The solution with tumbler is somewhere in one plugin :

https://github.com/xfce-mirror/tumbler/tree/master/plugins

..
cover-thumbnailer => ebook
desktop-thumbnailer => desktop files
ffmpeg-thumbnailer => ffmpeg
font-thumbnailer => Fonts
gst-thumbnailer => GStreamer
jpeg-thumbnailer => JPEG
odf-thumbnailer  => libreoffice
pixbuf-thumbnailer => Pixmap ???
poppler-thumbnailer => PDF, PS
raw-thumbnailer => RAW

We already has ffmpeg in digiKam and it do not work

Rest : gstreamer and pixbuf
When you run tumbler on the console, there is some debug statments about
XCF processing ?

Gilles Caulier