[digiKam-users] Dark themes for digikam

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Thu Aug 22 21:23:39 BST 2019

On Thu, 22 Aug 2019 14:57:26 -0500 (CDT)
woenx <marcpalaus at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am sorry, the "Insert image" button in this mailing list does not
> seem to work properly. It should be visible now. Just visit the
> link to my message again:
> http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/digiKam-users-Dark-themes-for-digikam-tp4709037p4709043.html

(Aug 22, 2019; 10:40am: This post was updated on Aug 22, 2019; 1:06pm)

The new one looks interesting. The tabs are much more differentiated,
great.

If I read the theme correctly, the current focus is on Nala (green at
the bottom left of the screen).

Basically, I just want to know that if I type something or move on
of the arrow, it will be on the correct panel, right now I can't and
everything has to be preceded by a mouse click to either put in the
correct spot or ensure that I'm in the correct section.

This leads me to the next question:

How does one install these custom themes?

Thanks

--
sknahT

vyS