[digiKam-users] Dark themes for digikam

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Thu Aug 22 19:09:57 BST 2019

Am 22.08.19 um 19:56 schrieb woenx:
> Don't you think the letters in that theme are too white? The contrast hurts
> my eyes...
>
> Anyway, I created that color scheme because I missed a dark theme similar to
> that of Lighroom, Darktable, Gimp, any many other photo management software.
> And I thought of sharing it in case others were interested.

I think it's nice that you took the work! For sure somebody is
interested and I have absolutely nothing against it, if your themes are
integrated or downloadable somewhere.

I just don't want the one I use to be replaced :-)

No, for me the letters are not too white. Maybe my screen has less
contrast than yours, I use a calibrated screen.
--
Daniel Bauer photographer Basel Málaga
https://www.patreon.com/danielbauer